Buying property is a major financial investment which if done with careful thought and deliberation might end up as a very profitable long term investment for you. However, before you get all prepped up and call a real estate agent to help you find the right home for you, it is imperative to sort out your finances and bring under consideration your family requirements.
Determine Your Lifestyle:
This is the first factor you will have to look into prior to purchasing a home. You should keep in mind if:
· You will be working from home and need a room for your office.
· Your children are growing and will in the near future require their own rooms.
· You wish to live in a rural area, a suburb or right in the middle of the main city.
· You want to be an active member of a community. If you do you will want to check out the amiability of your neighbors and the community centre.
Determine Your Finances:
This is another crucial factor you will have to focus upon before committing yourself to a house hunt. To understand how much you can afford when it comes to mortgage it is advisable to get a pre-approval after speaking with several loan lenders and banks.
Once you have a pre-approval you will know the range of houses you will be able to afford. In addition to the bank’s estimate make your own calculations as to much you have left behind for the monthly mortgage payment after paying your bills and other monthly expenses. If your budget seems somewhat stretched play it safe and purchase a house according to your calculations.
Houses for Sale:
To give you an idea of what you might expect when looking for homes on sale here is a sneak peak on a few houses available in the real estate market.
· 7 Chaplin Crescent Quakers Hills features 3 bedrooms with built ins, a combined lounge and dining area, two bathrooms, a single garage and a well kept yard with an in-ground pool. At a walking distance from transport, schools and shops it would make an ideal home. The asking price for this house is $460,000- $480,000.
· 2 Cadac Place Schofields is situated at a great location. This perfect family home features 4 bedrooms with built-ins, the main bedroom being a modern en-suite; timber flooring in the lounge, dining room and main bedroom, a garage with internal access along with off street parking for 3-4 cars. Located near shops, transport and park the owner is looking for a quick settlement.
· 16 South Street Thornlands is a 100m walk from water and offers a beautiful bay view. This 4 bedroom house has a spacious main en-suite bedroom, a separate lounge, family room, a rumpus, a chef’s kitchen with the latest gadgets, double remote garage and full ducted air conditioning for the warm days. Located on a land area of 450sqm, the asking price for this luxurious house is $670,000.